
Apparently this photo has done the rounds on the interweb and made its way back to the man himself (The estimable David Lynch, for any of you that don't know. And if you didn't know that, I raise one eyebrow at you with disdain and a slight hint of disgust) who is reportedly "very disturbed" by this pic. The man who organised this event - I think of him as the Northern Hemisphere Pearce - is rightly pleased as punch by Lynch's reaction. Masked Lynches headed from the pub to the premiere of Inland Empire.
Pure genius. My brother and sister-in-law-to-be are in this shot - they're the one's wearing a mask to make them look like David Lynch.

Gosh, managing to disturb Lynch is quite a feat. I hope Northern Hemisphere Pearce is suitably pleased.
ReplyDeleteI know! Although apparently he gets disturbed rather easily, which is strange . . . I mean, how the hell does he edit his own footage if he's readily made uneasy? That bit with the glass table in Lost Highway is not an easy watch . . .
ReplyDelete