Friday, 1 June 2007

gosh

A man just gave me the glad eye.

Fully. I am not mistaken on this one. I was walking down the street, carrying a coffee, and this guy kept staring at me, and smiling, so naturally I looked behind me because I figured he was grinning at a friend or a man dressed like a panda or the usual things you grin at, but there was nobody behind me, and so I started avoiding looking at the man because I didn't want to encourage him, and then when I had to stand beside him because we were crossing at the same light he looked over at me, grinned and raised his eyebrows at me . . . lasciviously.

I'm not sure I've ever gotten the glad eye before, but it definitely happened this time.

I'm not sure I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment